Saturday 6 July 2013

Teenz Rock Midway Reminder

Hi. This is Rachelle aka "imblackmartha" and I hope everyone that celebrates the Fourth of July is all rested and ready to start a new week! I'm the new leader of Team A so please bear with me while I tackle this new position.

Did you remember that the Krafty Krew blog has changed to fortnightly challenges?  That's right you now have two weeks to work on your wonderful projects. This is our midway reminder (only one week left) and features inspiration from Team A. Don't forget you must use a KennyK image on your project.

I also want to announce we have a new DT member joining us starting this week......please welcome Maodren to the team.

Our sponsors are:


KennyK - offering 5 Digi's of the Winner's Choice



AND


Bearly Mine Designs offering a £10 Voucher



TEAM "A" INSPIRATION


How was that for inspiration? So now it's your turn to get creative! Click here to enter your own project.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo . . . I've admired Maodren's unique work for quite some time! She'll make a wonderful addition to your design team. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thanks Rose
    Hugs
    - MAODREN -

    ReplyDelete